Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Swimming at Sunset

We took Livi to the pool this afternoon, taking advantage of the perfect weather. I want to be sure she gets and stays comfortable in a pool, and seeing how we haven't found a pool in Santa Monica yet, we always go when we're in Livermore. Today, Daddy took Liv in the water first. She LOVED it! Daddy had the magic touch; she was happy in the water, jumping in, going under, blowing bubbles, and so much more. I loved watching the two of them together. Daddy played in the water with her for almost an hour, and even helped her go down the water slide...about a dozen times.  Because of Aaron's crazy work hours, Liv doesn't get to see him as often as she'd like, so this mini vacation has been heaven with lots of Daddy-time. Livi was quite comfortable in the water by the time I got in with her - so much so that she was really not happy with me when I pulled her out. To end our sweet afternoon, Lala treated us all to some ice cream. We can't wait to go back!

Aren't they darling?!

I love this photo.
Teaching Livi how to kick!
Hi Mom!

Love my baby girl.
More kicking!

Playing with her squirty fish!
See how much she adores her Daddy?!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, she is absolutely darling! Seriously... So dang cute! Love all of her little expressions! I love seeing all her pictures, they always make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is so cute! So excited to see her again in person in a couple months! :)

    ReplyDelete