We are all trying to convince Jordan to attend BYU-Provo. Since he wasn't yet convinced, Grandpa set up a BYU tour. I'd never taken one! It was amazing! We had this great tour guide - Cami Hosler; come to find out, she's from Blanding, home of our friends the Acton Family. Small world. She told us all about the buildings, the campus, the students, and even the pre-med program (Jordan is thinking medicine of some kind at this point). Touring around in that golf cart, seeing my alma mater was pretty humbling. I miss it more than I realized. A part of me will always be there, and a part of BYU will always be in me. Go Cougars!
 |
| Cami Hosler and Jordan. |
 |
| A little blurry, but wow! Why didn't they have these MY freshman year? I was the nerdy kid with a map pulled out and still getting lost! |
 |
| Dad was so excited that the Morris Center is still there! (Even though DT is not) |
 |
| Love the Maeser Building. |
 |
| I miss this view. A lot. |
 |
| I was absolutely devastated to find out they had torn down Shipp Hall (and Mom's Rogers Hall). I had no idea the reconstruction had already begun. We did manage to get some bricks from one of the other buildings though as momentos. |
 |
| Pretty gorgeous new buildings. |
 |
| After our tour, Grandpa took us over to Legends Grille for lunch. Delicious food, and talk about a mini Disneyland experience for me walking around the trophy rooms! |
No comments:
Post a Comment