Thursday night tradition: Livermore Farmer's Market
I only wish I could find one like it in LA! I love the fresh produce, the food booths (especially the crepes), the music, and the ambiance. Olivia loves climbing the stairs up to the museum (climbing up and down, up and down, and up and down) and sliding down the stair stone banister. Mom and I always share a dinner and a dessert crepe: mushroom/cheese/tomato and nutella/strawberry/banana. Yum. Aaron is all over the teriyaki chicken platter, and Dad rotates between the different venues. We had a great evening and loved running into the Barlows!
![]() |
| Livi was all about giving hugs to Grandpa and Lala. |
![]() |
| Me and my Dad. One. Amazing. Man. |
![]() |
| Two peas in a pod. |
![]() |
| Look at these beautiful baby blue eyes! |
![]() |
| Pucker up after shaved ice! I love Aaron's "lipstick". |
![]() |
| Sammie was so sweet to share her shaved ice with "baby Olivia". |
![]() |
| Cute, quirky personalities. |
![]() |
| Such a handsome little man! Love this Spencer! |
![]() |
| Seriously - I can't get enough of this little charmer. |











OH my HECK! cuuutest pictures ever! love the one of you and dad especially! such fun. and aaron's lipstick. love it! :)
ReplyDelete