June 27th was Mormon Dodger Night! Not only did Aaron and I get to attend our first Dodger game together - but we got to see President Uchtdorf of the First Presidency throw the opening pitch! Parking took us forever so we almost didn't make it. We bought tickets in the all-you-can-eat section, I had no idea there was such a place! We definitely ate our money's worth; 2 Dodger dogs, 3 pops, 1 bag of peanuts, 1 cotton candy and popcorn later - I was stuffed. The game itself...well, it wasn't that great. The Dodgers have had a rough go of it lately. They lost 9-0. Ouch. But we still loved the experience. Aaron and I hadn't been on a date like that forever! We had originally planned on taking Olivia, but when our friend Laura offered to watch her, we took her up on her offer! Every Friday following the game, there's a firework show at the stadium! It took a little persuading, but Aaron decided it would be pretty cool. :) They open up the field for folks to sit on to watch the fireworks - pretty cool to stand on the field, I must admit. The show itself was awesome! It lasted a good ten minutes, if not longer. Great music, great fireworks, and great company. ;) I'm definitely in a pickle - I've grown up a Giants fan, but we are living in LA...do I convert?! (I already know what you're going to say Mom)![]() |
| My first Dodger dog! I ate 2. Yum. |
![]() |
| Us on the field getting ready for the fireworks! |
![]() |
| We were sure glad once the sun went down! Made it much easier to watch the game. |
![]() |
| The view from our seats. |






No comments:
Post a Comment