Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lazy Bones

It's one of those nights where I lack all motivation to do anything productive.

Dishes are piled up in my sink and on my counters, there's a pot of leftover macaroni and cheese sitting on my stove, I've neglected my bathrooms, the floor is covered in graham cracker crumbs (thanks Livi), there are empty suitcases waiting to be put away (hey, at least they're empty, right?!), bed needs to be made and clean laundry is still sitting in a basket on the floor of my room, my room - wow - don't get me started - we haven't even moved in/unpacked/organized our room yet! That's just the in your face obvious stuff, let's not forget all my summer projects that are still undone.

And what do I want to do instead? Sit on the couch, eat chocolate and watch the rest of Bones, Season 2. (I am watching the show from the beginning since I missed Seasons 1-6). I wish I had the flu, pregnancy, or a broken limb to blame it on, but I don't. Laziness. That's what it comes down to. I could sit here and feel miserable, guilty and/or sorry for myself - but instead, I think I'm going to embrace it! Here's to a completely unproductive evening (followed by a rather unproductive day too - I plan to go to the beach with Livi all day). I love my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment