Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Little Blueberry

I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to turn blue one of these days - like the scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She is absolutely, positively obsessed with blueberries. She wants them for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner. She loves them in muffins and pancakes, but prefers them by themselves. She has probably consumed 2 little cartons this week alone! Thank goodness that fresh blueberries are on sale at Ralphs! I won't say anything about what her diapers look like these days, but she doesn't seem to mind at all. Blueberries = happy Olivia.

Olivia has yet to "talk". She signs like crazy and babbles all day long - but this past week she started to say "I love you" (cutest darn thing EVER), and today I realized that she's also been saying "blueberries". "Blueberries" doesn't sound anything like blueberries, and it's more a glottal stop than anything - but I know what it means now! Aaron's also been teaching her to say "mom". Every now and then she'll say my name rather than whine. Music to my ears. :)

Here's my little blueberry eating her 3rd blueberry pancake!


1 comment:

  1. SOOOO adorable. y'alls little girl is pretty much the CUTEST thing :)

    ReplyDelete