Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Disneyland and Portillos

We love going to Disneyland as a family. I thought that the magic would fade when we'd been several times, but no; it's magical every time. I think it's because I get to see Disneyland through my daughter's eyes - everything is magical, mysterious, and marvelous.
It was a crazy Saturday afternoon, but we kind of got a photo in front of the castle!

This last trip was especially awesome as Aaron found a Portillos near Anaheim! Man have I missed Chicago-style hot dogs and chocolate cake shakes. I was completely surprised and being inside was somewhat of a twilight zone for me - I haven't been to Portillos in over 6 years (scary that I've been home from my mission in Chicago that long!). Thanks honey!
I love that I have to stand on my tip toes in all of our family photos.
Aaron NEVER eats pickles, tomatoes, onions, peppers, relish, and mustard - but put it all on a Chicago dog and he LOVES it!
Yeah...I'm lovin' Chicago hot dogs. I can still remember my first one in November of 2004.
Second only to the hot dogs, chocolate cake shakes are the best. Olivia drank over half of this ginormous cup!
Aww...Daddy started a new family tradition! Livi was one happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland whenever you want.. sounds like a dream:) And that is awesome that you found your chicago restaurant, it looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete