After dropping my sister and mom off at the airport, driving away with a screaming toddler (goodbyes are hard), and seeing the backup on the 405, I decided to take Lincoln home. Tender mercy. Really. It was one of those small, seemingly insignificant decisions that resulted in something significant although spontaneous.
Costco. Olivia and I love going to Costco. We were need of fruit snacks anyway, so when we neared Washington, I made a quick decision to turn. After wandering around and picking up more than just fruit snacks (isn't that always the case at Costco?!), we checked out and went to get some frozen yogurt. It's become a tradition of ours, a mini mommy-and-me date. And let's be honest, you can't beat an enormous cup of frozen yogurt for $1.35. We shared a spoon and went to town. We laughed and were silly ("fighting" over our spoon), and then I captured this face:
And it was then that I realized, it really is the simple things in life that bring us the greatest joy!

oh my heck. this is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!!
ReplyDelete