Yes, you read the title correctly.
Avengers.
Buble.
Amazing.
As our last woo-ha together, we all went to see the Avengers (thanks to our friends Laura and Trent for watching Olivia!). After a delicious dinner at Johnny Rockets (with the most amazing service EVER), we headed into the theater to get snacks and drinks. Aaron and I went in to find seats first. Lisa comes in beaming from ear to ear and says - "I saw Michael Buble!" She proceeded to tell us that she had seen this guy and knew he looked familiar. She was trying to figure out where she knew him from when she realized WHO he was! It was an exciting prospect. I went out to get snacks for me and Aaron, and sure enough, on my way back into the theater, there stood Michael Buble and his friends. I smiled, we exchanged hellos, and I went back into the theater gawking. Yes, gawking. Lisa freaked out even more. It was hilarious. But the story gets better...when the lights go out, who walks in and sits in front of us, but Michael Buble and his friends. I don't think Lisa breathed for the first five minutes. We could have been creepers and interrupted his movie experience, but opted out. After the movie, he took off pretty darn quick (he even had his bodyguard outside the theater door) - but he did leave his water bottle. Yup. Lisa totally picked it up. Although we seriously considered selling it on eBay (c'mon, there have got to be crazy fans out there, right?! ...not that we're crazy fans...) - it has since made it's way into the trash. Sad.
The movie was fantastic. Amazing. I loved it. We all did.
The Hulk is THE man. And although I missed Edward Norton, Mark Ruffalo did a great job.
Gotta love living in celebrity country. :)
![]() |
| Don't judge. You know you'd do the same thing. |
![]() |
| You gotta admit, 3D glasses are quite hip! |
![]() |
| Ah! I have loved having my mom and sister here! |




No comments:
Post a Comment