Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh where oh where can our little JOB be?!

I have an incredible husband. He works day in and out refining his resume, writing cover letters, visiting job fairs and employment seminars, and increasing his networking in the wonderful world of LinkedIn. We were thrilled when a company in LA flew him down for an interview last week - it was a grueling, but good experience for Aaron (and me - I think I was almost more anxious for the call than he was!). Although the position didn't work out for Aaron, he was able to visit another company he is interested in - and made a great contact there! Not going to lie, the job hunt is tiresome at times - and not just for the husband! Aaron has a few good leads that he is now following through with, and we are hopeful (and very prayerful) that something will come through soon. We have been truly blessed - we have the support and prayers of family and friends - and we know that as long as we are living our lives right and doing our part in this whole process, the Lord will bless us with a job sufficient to meet our needs.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you guys feel! Covey went 9 months without a job and it is rough stuff. But just stay with it and something will work out! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete