Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

A model in the making...

I am excited to share a few of my favorites of Olivia's 6 month photos, taken by Nicole Hoxie.
I really do have an amazingly beautiful daughter, and already she knows how to work the camera! ;) She loved the attention! :)

If you've seen Bill Cosby as Himself (his stand up routine)...then you'll understand why when I saw this photo I thought to myself..."I four years old" - Jeffrey.  Olivia is not four....only 6 months...but darling with her little fingers.

Grrrr...I'm gonna eat your face! :)

This is totally her giggling! 

This is my sweetheart.

Check out these baby blue eyes! 
This is her totally flirting with Nicki and the camera. 

I love her little belly button poking out! 

She had just figured out the whole sitting up thing! Man oh man, was she proud to show it off!

This one just melts my heart! 

1 comment: