I must say, looking at these photos fill me with absolute and total joy.
I have the most incredibly handsome husband who always makes me laugh, and I have the sweetest, silliest and most beautiful daughter. Life is grand.
Thanks to
Nicole Hoxie for taking such amazing photos that capture the love and spunk of our little family. I only wish Livi would have smiled more! She's not much of one to pose for pictures, and even less so at 5pm! :) Enjoy!
 |
| This totally captures our family. Daddy chasing and teasing Livi, Mommy trying to protect Livi, Livi loving life. |
 |
| Olivia does love to jump, swing, bounce, dance, any kind of movement. |
 |
| My two favorite people. EVER. Love this. Aaron wonders how long his little girl will give her Daddy kisses. :) |
 |
| I love Livi's smirk in this photo. She's munching on Ritz crackers too. |
 |
| This is Liv about to blow a kiss. And man, look at her eyes! Beautiful. |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| Even more love. Olivia looks gorgeous in this one. Such a great shot!!! |
 |
| Can you tell that I adore my husband? |
 |
| Yes, she looks like a model in this one. |
 |
| Another photo that totally captures our family. I love it! |
 |
| This is one of my favorites for sure. My happy beautiful girl. |
 |
| Olivia was not interested in smiling for any posed photos. |
 |
| This is more us. I love that Aaron is making is cute cheesy smile in this one. I absolutely love this smile of his. |
 |
| We're a pretty good lookin' couple, right?! |
 |
| I adore this shot as well. It's so us. |
 |
| Man, I love my hubby. |
cute! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete