You can't come to LA and Santa Monica and not spend a few days at the beach. And with our close proximity, it's a must. Even with the Spring Break crowds, we enjoyed two amazing afternoons at the Santa Monica beach, right next to the Pier. We played in the sand, chased waves, and relaxed in the sun.
 |
| Before we went to the beach, we went shopping along the 3rd Street Promenade. Livi was rockin' it in this hat at Quiksilver. |
 |
| Look who fell asleep on the way to the beach, and stayed asleep for the first hour! I was bored out of my mind without her to keep me on my toes! I finally remembered that I used to just lay in the sun and relax! |
 |
| Playing with Uncle Jordan! |
 |
| Santa Monica Pier |
 |
| Gorgeous waves. |
 |
| She kept burying her hands and arms in the sand! |
 |
| Uncle Jordan, you're kind of weird. |
 |
| My little beach bum. |
 |
| Livi and Lala. |
 |
| I love my brother. |
 |
| Adds a whole new meaning to "sand between your toes". Olivia literally PUTS the sand between her toes. |
 |
| This poor little guy had a piece of styrofoam stuck around his leg! I was unsuccessful at getting close enough to remove it. |
 |
| Watching the waves with Lala. |
 |
| The water was a bit chilly! |
We were so happy to have Grandpa join us on Saturday! We picked him up from the airport (Olivia was SO stinkin' cute waiting, looking and calling for him - and once she found him, she wouldn't let go of him!), had a quick lunch at home and then headed out to enjoy the sun, sand and ocean. We ended our day with some delicious burgers, fries, and shakes from Pier Burger. YUM! Seriously so good. During our beach days, I kept thinking to myself how blessed I am to live so close to the ocean. Olivia and I enjoy at least a beach day a week, and it's so fun to bring family and friends to enjoy it with us.
 |
| Waiting... |
 |
| and waiting... |
 |
| There he is!!! |
 |
| I love you Grandpa! |
 |
| Classic us. |
 |
| She had no fear today! She went right into the waves! |
 |
| Beach puddles. |
 |
| Finding seaweed. |
 |
| My beautiful beautiful beach babe! |
No comments:
Post a Comment