With Aaron's crazy work schedule - it's sometimes tough to eat together as a family - something that is important to both of us. We're taking it a day at time and doing the best we can. We have decided though that we'll have breakfast together every Saturday (since Aaron typically has weekends off, and Saturday over Sunday because church is early). I love to make breakfast foods, so it's a win win for me - family time and cooking time. Yesterday, we decided to head to IHOP for breakfast! It's only a block from our apartment - why we haven't gone before now - who knows! Talk about delicious. I ordered the Simple and Fit Blueberry Harvest Grain n Nut Combo. Delicious and low in calories (comparatively) --- and yes, I'm finally taking an active role in losing my leftover baby weight.
Olivia was quite the sweetheart - she waved at everyone and even pulled cheesy faces at our waiters. She got ahold of Daddy's sunglasses and he caught this photo - precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment