Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

We miss Utah!

So there will be photos of our adventures here in Utah...but all things considered, we really haven't taken that many! We have spent our time soaking up time with our family and watching Olivia get to know her Utah family. Being here definitely reminds us of how much we miss living here...there's something to be said for being so close to so much family and so many friends. We love the mountains and being around the Y. We would love to see everyone we know and love, but it just isn't possible, even with 2 weeks here! To our friends and extended family - we love you and wish that we could see you all!

A few fun milestones for Olivia since she's been here...
She started crawling a couple of weeks ago - but now moves with greater ease and enjoyment! She loves to crawl away from Dad and to Mom! She is also fascinated with Maple (dog), and tries to crawl after him! He's not so convinced that Livi isn't out to do him harm and usually takes off in the other direction. Livi has also mastered pulling herself up to a stand! She will use anything and everything in her path - knees, legs, ottoman, couch, high chair, stools, hands, and walls! She loves being up and a part of the action. I hope to take some photos and videos to share! These moments are too cute to pass up!

I'll be sure to post more of our fun times once we're back in California!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen! I just stumbled into your blog and I am so glad I did. Your daughter is beautiful and I'm glad to see you are doing well. I'm excited to keep track of you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited you found me! You look wonderful and happy! Let's for sure keep track of each other. I met with Karen and Bridge this past week (visiting Utah), and we so wished you could have been there. Next time, we'll need to plan ahead and make arrangements!

    ReplyDelete