So here we are sitting in Sacrament Meeting at church, I pull out some puffs to feed Livi because she's getting fussy. I think I was checking her mouth with my finger to see if she had finished when suddenly I felt a prick!!! Yes! A tooth! The starts of my baby girl's first tooth!!! The meeting had begun but I turned to Aaron, "she has a tooth!", he freaks out. I turn to Mom, "a tooth!!!", she freaks out. Aaron turns to Jordan and Dad, "a tooth!" We all have to feel her little gums. We missed whatever was going on in the meeting at that time, we were all too obsessed with Livi and her tooth. She, of course, was just upset that we were interrupting her snack time.
![]() |
| That itty bitty white spot in the middle is start of her front left tooth! We took this while she was asleep at church. |

No comments:
Post a Comment