Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Morning and Looking for Easter Baskets

I realized I hadn't posted our Easter basket photos - not sure how I missed that one. Easter morning Will was up first - we finally woke Livi up at 8am - knowing we had to have time to get ready for 9:30am church. It didn't take our Olivia long to find her basket, and her brother's. The Easter bunny was kind to us this year, a few books for Livi, limited candy, snacks and bubbles for Will, and potato heads for both. We now have a potato head for each of us - a whole family! Although I tried to focus on the true meaning and purpose of Easter, it sure is fun to celebrate the "fun" traditions too.













2 comments:

  1. Oh these pictures are so darling. I am glad you realized you hadn't posted them yet. I am one lucky Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kris!! Thanks so much for sharing all of them! Love you and see you soon! So glad we will be close...Just down the road!! The Wilshire "Plaza" lol:)

    ReplyDelete