Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Carrots!

11 November 2011

Will ate carrots for the first time today! Carrot puree of course. He's had rice cereal and oatmeal (he prefers oatmeal), but seemed rather bored with it - seeing as how he was always reaching for Livi's more colorful food. I opted for veggies first, since once they have the sweetness of fruit there's no turning back! It was "too messy" to quote Olivia. Messy but so fun, and Will loved them.

Will's Oreo faced cheerleader.
His "You are the funniest girl I know, Livi!" face.


Someone got really excited, got ahold of the rest of the carrots, and threw them. Yup.
Guilty as charged.


Even managed to get it in his ears. This kid's thorough.
Didn't you know that a spoon doubles as a back scratcher?
After a long soak in the tub, this little guy was tuckered out.

2 comments:

  1. Carrots were Sam's favorite too at first:) Oh cute cousins.. I love all the pictures of William. He seriously is so dang cute. I would love a little cuddle time with him! Only two more weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete