Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This End is Only the Beginning...(Livi's 1st Session of Ballet and Tap)

I'm that annoying mother with the camera during dance class - trying to capture as many moments as possible. I won't apologize though. I can't get enough of my tiny dancer - and watching her smile and dance. She is often a "free spirit" when she hears the music start, meaning she doesn't always follow her teacher's instructions, but I was amazed at how well she listened and followed instruction today! Go figure, last class of this session. I took tons of video, and maybe someday I'll upload them to YouTube to share, until then, however, here are a few photos. Pretty sure dance will be in our future. There isn't anything better than seeing your child happy and enjoying something they love, and my little girl was born to dance.
Livi and the infamous Teacher Angie.

She loves tap - and check out her darling hands! Just like her teacher.
Just like Teacher Angie.
Flexibility at the barre! 


Yup. She had a "to infinity and beyond!" moment during class.
Adores her teacher.
Teacher Angie gave each girl a beautiful sunflower for all their hard work. Livi loved hers! So much so that when Daddy forgot it on the trunk of his car and didn't realize it, we had to chase him down honking our car to grab it! 
Tis the season for pirates.
After Daddy kept trying to point out Livi, Will finally found her. I love the smile of recognition.



2 comments:

  1. So precious Kris. I love all these pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them! That cute girl and dancing.. I love it. I love it that she loves it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures of Livi dancing. You can tell by her stance that she pays attention to detail that her teacher models. Love the pictures of Will as well. Miss you all and glad we got to see you all!

    ReplyDelete