The Phelps family loves the Harker family. They are among our closest friends in Livermore. We were thrilled to find out that after Michelle introduced Adam Johnson (our cousin just off his mission) to Amber Harker...they fell in love! It's so fun to now count the Harkers as "family" (although we always have). Olivia and I flew up for the wedding and week's festivities; sadly, Aaron was stuck at work. I loved having Liv spend time with her cousins Jada (who is only 2 days older than her) and Parker (5 months younger). It was a such a fun week...even with a house full of 13 adults and 3 babies! And congratulations to my awesome cousins Adam and Amber! We love you!
![]() |
| Borrowed this photo from the photographer's website - Jim, these are gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Livi with her buddy - Uncle Jordan. |
![]() |
| She loved checking out the lights with her uncle. |
![]() |
| How could you ever resist this little face?! |
![]() |
| Grandpa showed her all the pretty flowers! |
| We managed to snag the bride and groom for a quick photo! Livi was rather taken with her cousin Adam! |
| I love dancing with my brother. Jordan, you're an amazing man. |
| Let's just say Livi ate an ENTIRE piece of wedding cake herself. |
| Me and my madre! :) |
| I was pretty impressed with myself that I caught this cute shot. |
| How fun is this?! My dad and his sister Calleen. |
| My girls! (minus one - Lisa in Florida) |
| Grandpa, can I have lights like these at my wedding?! |
| Sisters!!!! |
| Classic. |
| Umm...missed the memo that we were being silly. |
![]() |
| Our awesome family. Man, we love the Johnsons! |
![]() |
| My beautiful, beautiful princess. |
![]() |
| Grandpa and his girl. |










Such a wonderful, special weekend full of love and laughter and time spend with family! It was so fun having the whole gang here with us!! A big thank you to Adam and Amber for making the whole party possible!
ReplyDelete