This is the apartment Livi and I flew down to LA to see. I absolutely loved the complex, the managers, and the floorplan. I didn't get to see the actual apartment we'll be moving into as the current tenant is still there. However, the landlord is revamping the entire unit because the tenant has lived there for 15 years. I even get to pick out the carpet, linoleum and wall color!
It's a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment, washer and dryer in the unit, fireplace, balcony, good sized bedrooms (the master bedroom has a cool hallway with linen closet, closet, and bathroom), and gas stove. :) It hits all of my wishlist items, with the exception of being beach view property...lol. The complex itself is well protected (gated parking and keypad entry). There are other young couples with kids just like us, so the culture is a great fit. The managers are awesome (our age) and are in our ward.
We feel so blessed. After much prayer, we know that Heavenly Father is watching out for us.
Here are a couple photos of an apartment with the same layout. We move in October 15th!!! Can't wait...my decorative juices are already flowing...
| This is the living/family room...yes, complete with fireplace and balcony. |
| Here is the view from the kitchen looking into the apartment. |
| This is the courtyard in the middle of the complex. |
| Here's the nifty water feature...too bad it's not for swimming. :) |
Lovely! I'm sure you'll make it into a cozy home for your little family.
ReplyDelete