Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pregnant Brain

I had an appointment with the doctor today - I always love hearing baby girl's heartbeat --- her heart rate was lower 2 weeks ago than it's been, so it was wonderful to hear it chugging away at a faster pace today. She's healthy and growing fast --- evidenced by my bigger belly! I'm at 33 1/2cm - 2 weeks ago I was at 31cm! I did have a slight panic attack when the doctor said, "Wow! You'll be at 34 weeks tomorrow!" Mind you, I went to California this last week, so it could have been the pregnancy brain, but I thought I was at 33 weeks this Friday. I told the doctor that, and yet she assured me I was at 34 weeks. I left the appointment feelilng rather baffled, came home, counted the weeks again - and come to find out - my pregnant brain did not lead me astray - we are 33 weeks this Friday. We found out today though that we get a free 3D ultrasound tomorrow night! We can't wait to see her little face and features - it will be quite the change in comparison with her photos at 20 weeks. Maybe we'll even get to see her hiccup - her newest craze. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment