Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Olivia's 5th Birthday

22 October 2015

Every birthday, I am ever more impressed by Olivia's incredible talent, beauty, intelligence, and potential. She has an amazing and charitable soul, strong willed and determined, with a flair for the wild and dramatic. She has so many interests, and loves to pursue anything that makes her feel happy and successful. Right now, those top interests include: ballet, gymnastics, dance, baking, art, riding her scooter, My Little Pony, Disneyland, and of course - preschool! She loves her family - and we are her number one priority, she will always choose to do something "together as a family".

I haven't done this before, but decided I wanted to start birthday interviews with my kids. In my research I came across so many fun questions and had a more than difficult time narrowing it down. This being my first time, I started with a whole bunch to get a feel for the ones I like the most. For posterity's sake, I'll include them all. But be it known...I don't think I'll be doing all 40 in the future.
  1. Favorite Food: PbJ
  2. Favorite Movie: Frozen
  3. Favorite thing at school: Paint outside.
  4. Favorite color: Pink.
  5. Favorite snack: Fruit Snacks and some drinks. Drinks are the best that I like.
  6. Favorite season of the year is: Snow.
  7. Favorite song: I Love to See the Temple and I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ
  8. Favorite outfit: My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Dress.
  9. Favorite book: Frank Was a Monster Who Wanted to Dance because he’s silly.
  10. Favorite thing to do outside? Ride my scooter.
  11. Favorite holiday: Christmas
  12. Favorite thing to do with Mom: Coloring
  13. Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play hide and seek
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor that takes care of people.
  15. Your best friend: Lucy Liv and Cambree, Frida and Harper.
  16. Who is your biggest hero? Daddy cuz he’s my prince.
  17. What are 2 words that describe you? I turn 4 and 5.
  18. What are you really good at? Coloring
  19. What makes you feel sad? When Will pushes me and pulls my hair … and kind of plays alone.
  20. What makes you feel happy? When someone makes me laugh and tickles my arm pitties and neck.
  21. Describe your best day ever: Going to the park and riding my scooter.
  22. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Tibbers the bear, Sleeping Beauty, 2 foxes, 2 puppies, Elsa, Minnie Mouse, and my water bottle and my juice in case I cough really not good and it hurts my neck. (she had a sore throat when we did this interview)
  23. What is the healthiest thing you like to eat? The healthy thing I like to eat is broccoli and that’s it!
  24. If you could be an animal what would you be and why? Meow. Kitty cat. Because I like kitty cats.
  25. What are you afraid of? Monsters and dragons.
  26. Tell me a knock knock joke. Knock Knock. Who’s there? Come here le poo poo? Who? Le Poo poo mousie pants!
  27. How much does a car cost? $100
  28. How long does it take to make dinner? 30 minutes.
  29. What do you like most about your family? That we can be together.
  30. What do you think your brother will be when he grows up? Darth Vader for Halloween. Or he will be builder. He will build a house, the same as ours.
  31. What does daddy do best? Tickling because he’s really funny.
  32. What is your mom good at? Taking pictures.
  33. How strong is your dad? (holds her arms out as far as she can reach) He’s good at throwing me because he’s strong.
  34. What's your mom's favorite thing to do? I don’t know.  You like to show me how to swim in the pool with no floaties.
  35. When does your dad go to sleep? In 20 minutes when I fall asleep.
  36. What time does your mom wake up? In 12:30 minutes.
  37. How many kids will you have when you grow up? Why? 2. Because I want to have a boy and a girl. And I’m going to call them…Elizabeth and the boy is Henry.
  38. Where will you live when you grow up? In a little house.
  39. What's something kind you did this week? Make Will laugh by making silly sounds with my mouth and I stood on a ball and wobbled and it made him very very laugh.
  40. Testimony: My testimony is when I grow up I will be a mom so I can get care of my kids and so they can grow up very good. And I will taught them to eat something different. And I will have fun with them and play with them and show them how to color.


Birthday breakfast: Lucky charms, yogurt and toast. Mind you, she could have chosen ANYTHING.
Wouldn't you love to have this breakfast companion?


Making her birthday crown with Teacher Dorie.









After celebrating with her preschool class, we spent the rest of the day at Disneyland, but those photos will be in another post. 


 












Will picked out this Minnie Mouse for Olivia at Disneyland all by himself.






Coins from her birth year from Papa Pop.




Owl hooded towel made by Auntie Chelle! 


"Scooter!"







My beautiful beautiful Olivia Rose.






No comments:

Post a Comment