Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Afternoon at the LA Temple


Olivia has been praying all week for us to go to the temple as a family. It has been such a tender experience for me as a mother to hear her sweet, righteous desires. I told her we'd go Sunday, and she continued to pray that it would "come soon". After Sunday naps, we drove over - how grateful I am that we live so close. As we drove she sang the Primary song, "I Love to See the Temple" over and over again along with our Primary Music CD. Talk about absolutely melting our hearts. We walked around the temple, and Livi kept calling it "my temple" and "look at my temple Mommy!" We talked about how we can feel Heavenly Father's love while there and how it is the Lord's house. Her favorite part is going up to the front doors. I had to laugh though that I used the example of how we have to show our Costco card to get into Costco to teach her about how we must show a temple recommend to enter the temple. Will simply loved being outdoors and in the breeze. It was a beautiful evening, just before sunset, and a nice way to end the Sabbath.




Palm tree hair!!!
Livi and her temple.


They adore each other.



This one just melts my heart. My little family at play.
Me and my little man. Can't imagine my life without my little ray of sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I am like tearing up looking at these pictures and reading your post. And the video?? I love all of this. I am so glad that you and your family could have this evening together. You are right. What a perfect end to your sabbath day. I love all the beautiful pictures of your family. You and Aaron really do have such gorgeous children. I love them.. and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song and the pictures of your sweet family are so heart touching. We can tell, Livi really does love being on the temple grounds.Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete