July 8, 2013
The Ericksons and the Augustus' love getting together to barbecue and play games during our Utah visits. This little family reunion we met up at Provo City's Exchange Park, right by the Provo River. We love the huge pavilion, large lawn, kids playground, and of course all the shade. We were much fewer in number this year - and we really missed all those who weren't with us. Those in attendance were: Mark, Debbie, Lauren, Sarah, Chandler, Matt (Duvall), Aaron, Kristen, Olivia, Will, Uncle Tom, Aunt Debbie, Halie, Jenny, Alex, Sam, and Eldon (and let's not forget Maple). It just wasn't the same without Allison, Matthew, Brian, Amanda and the younger boys, Nick & Kristin and their three kids, and Bryce.
We had some delicious salads, fish, and pulled pork sandwiches - and even homemade root beer (thanks Jenny!). We played bocce, Monopoly Deal (card game), and chased the kiddos around the park and grass. Albeit a simple get together, what mattered most is that we were together. We enjoyed some really good laughs - my favorite was the skirt that Halie and Aunt Debbie shared! (See photo below)
Even though I only joined the Erickson/Augustus family 5 years ago, I feel as though I've known them forever. They've treated me as one of their own since day one - and I sure love them! I can't wait for future years when we get all the cousins together, and the little cousins too!
Thanks Debbie for orchestrating the event and getting us altogether!








LOoks like it was fun! Too bad we weren't there this time! And that skirt....holy smokes! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat?! You mean you didn't order a skirt for 2? :)
Delete