Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Glen Alla Park after Costco

2 October 2012

I love that my daughter is of the age that I can bribe her. I promised her a trip to the park if she'd be good during some morning errands and a Costco run. Usually Livi loves Costco, but she had already had to be "good" all morning! Thank heavens for $1.50 HUGE frozen yogurt cups to share with Lala and the nearby Glen Alla Park. Bribery. It works. Look at all these smiles.

Isn't this the coolest swing? Comfy for adults too...we had to wait forever  for some lady to hop off so Livi could have a turn!

A fun slide, almost impossible to climb up, but super bumpy and fun to go down. 
A day at the park isn't complete without climbing some trees! 
My happy happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment